EARLY YEARS BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT ASSISTANT REQUIRED
EARLY YEARS BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT ASSISTANT REQUIRED IN WYTHNSHAWE, SOUTH MANCHESTER
£58 – £65 a day
Wythenshawe, Manchester M23
An exciting and vibrant primary school in Wythenshawe, South Manchester is looking for a passionate and motivated teaching assistant to work with a child in the early years who has ADHD and displays challenging behaviour.
- Behaviour Support Assistant – Working 1:1 with a child with ADHD and challenging behaviour in the early years
- Using strategies and a personal approach to effectively manage and support challenging behaviour
- Full time, temporary position within the early years
- Primary school in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, M23
- Friendly and vibrant primary school where pupils thrive as a result of the teamwork amongst staff
- Pay rate £58-£65 a day
- ASAP start
- Resilient and reliable individual
- Experience supporting behaviour as a teaching assistant or support staff, desirable but not necessary
- Comfortable managing and working with challenging behaviour or ADHD
- Positive role model
- Career aspirations to work with children and inspire them to reach their full potential
ABOUT SUPPLY DESK
Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding the job you love.’
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.