Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant
Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant needed
- Early Years department
- ‘Good’ Primary school
- Whitefield, M45
- 1:1 SEN role working with a boy with autism
Supply Desk are currently working closely with a ‘Good’ Primary school in Whiotefield, M45. The school have an outstanding reputation within the local community as being an all-inclusive school of all backgrounds, needs and abilities. The school offers a high quality of professional development for all of its staff members, in particular new members of staff. The ideal candidate would be expected to maintain and hold the high standards that this school’s body holds.
The school are looking to recruit a part-time behaviour support assistant to work 1:1 with an SEN boy within the Early Year department. The boy has autism and is verbal, but has difficulties with his speech, so the ideal candidate must have a patient and nurturing demeanour in order to aid the child with his speech difficulties. The school are also looking for someone who can keep up with his high energy levels and enjoys outdoor play.
– Part-Time SEN Teaching Assistant role
– 12 pm-3.30 pm Monday – Friday
– Working 1:1 with SEN boy in the Early Years department
– Child has autism (verbal) and speech difficulties
– High energy levels
– Competitive rates of pay
– September start
- Calm and nurturing approach
- A genuine desire to work with younger children
- Previous experience within an educational or care setting desirable, but not essential
- Experience and/or sound knowledge of SEN
- Have a proactive approach to children’s learning
- Passionate about making a difference
How to Apply?
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.