Early Years Teacher
Are you passionate about teaching want to excel in a primary school?
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher
September (Interviews available immediately)
£26,948 – £38,174 with possible TLR (depending on experience)
Supply desk is seeking a Nursery teacher to work in a fantastic primary school, the role will require you to teach all subjects across this key stage.
The School (Ofsted rated excellent)
An exceptional school which has great learning facilities and a dedicated team which strives to offer the best level of teaching to all of the students. The success rate of the school has been rapidly growing since first opening and has excelled in all departments.
- Teaching Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) TeacheR
- Working with colleagues to create a good environment for all
- Showing good levels of leadership to ensure students follow a practical routine
- Creating well-structured and creative learning sessions to maximize student growth
- Fully qualified or Early Career Teacher with (QTS/PGCE) with classroom experience
- Able to follow the correct policies and practices
- Nursery teaching experience desirable but not required
- Be able to work well in a team as well as be a focused individual
- Able to prepare and carry out teaching sessions
- Willingness to progress into further teaching roles
Benefits for candidate
- Supply desk offer competitive rates of pay and a great avenue for progressions and development
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Free meals for staff
Please contact Kumayl Naqvi on 01494 840527, 01296 752499 or 01923 295300 or via email Kumayl.email@example.com to enquire further about this or to hear about other fantastic opportunities in the Slough area and further your career today
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.