Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Aylesbury – Easter 2021 Start – Full Time
An Outstanding Primary school in Aylesbury requires a strong Teaching Assistant who can take small groups and / or work 1-1 with the EYFS pupils 3 – 5 years old. You will need experience of working with EYFS pupils and to know how to adapt to the needs of the particular group / pupil that day. The pay on offer is competitive and reflective of your experience and this vacancy is full time, Monday to Friday.
Children are at the centre of decisions made at the school and they pride themselves on providing an inclusive learning environment and opportunities for success regardless of background, needs and abilities. Staff are supported as the school recognises that this is key in order to develop pupils in to achiever with high aspirations of themselves.
- Supporting the class teacher by deliving small group and 1:1 activities to support individual childrens learning goals
- Planning activities for a key group and using a range of resources to cater for all childrens needs and abilities
- Deliver and create tasks in line with the EYFS cirriculum
- Moniter childrens progress to feed back to the class teacher
Applicants must hold one of the following qualifications (higher qualifications eg Level 3 would be beneficial) and have a DBS on the update service or the willingness to apply for one.
- Level 2 diploma Early Years Practitioner
- NVQ Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Must have previous experience working in a nursery/ EYFS environment
Supply Desk supports Primary schools in Aylesbury and surrounding areas and are the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire Council. We have a 24/7 on call service to a consultant specialising in your field who will be assigned to you.
To apply for this Early Years Teaching Assistant role in Aylesbury, contact our team directly on 01923 295 338/ 01494 840 527. You may also send your CV to Jenny on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch.
Due to overwhelming response of applicants to vacancies, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (AGY)