EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT-OL9
EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR A PRIMARY SCHOOL
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Do you have good subject knowledge and able to academically support pupils?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate early years teaching assistant for large, fun and friendly Early Years department.
- Working in a primary school Reception class
- Supporting small groups with basic Numeracy, Literacy and Phonics
- Assisting with general classroom support & supervision
- Promoting and maintaining personal care and hygiene
- Full time, temporary position with a possible opportunity to become permanent
- £55-£60 per day
- Oldham OL9
- September start
- TA 3 qualification or childcare degree required
- Good EYFS and phonics knowledge required
- Phonics experience is essential
- Strong classroom & behaviour management skills
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to email@example.com or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092