EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT-Prestwich
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant seeking a new role?
Do you have good EYFS knowledge and are passionate to support the growth and development of young children?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate early years teaching assistant to supporting a fun and friendly mainstream early years department.
- EYFS Teaching Assistant working in a primary school Nursery
- Supporting small groups with booster sessions and phonics
- Assisting with general classroom support
- Promoting and maintaining personal care and hygiene
- Full time temporary position with a possible opportunity to become permanent
- Pay rate £55-£65 per day
- Bury, Manchester M25
- TA or Childcare qualification required
- Excellent EYFS and phonics knowledge
- UK mainstream school experience preferred
- Good classroom management and behaviour skills essential
- Intervention experience preferred
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092