ECT Primary Teachers Milnrow, OL16
Enthusiastic Early Careers/ Newly Qualified ECT Teacher’s wanted
Excellent rates of pay
Ofsted rated ‘GOOD’ and ‘OUTSTANDING’ school’s
Day to day and short term roles starting ASAP
- ECT Teacher to work in EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Day-to-day and short term roles
- Pay: £110 – £150 per day
- ‘Good’ and ‘Excellent’ schools across Milnrow, OL16
Benefits of Supply in Milnrow, Ol16 and why this option maybe suitable for you!
- Supply teaching offers you exposure to different types of schools, all different types of teaching methods, schemes and resources to make you a resilient, flexible and confident teacher
- It is crucial to understand dynamics of different primary schools to find your perfect fit and supply teaching gives you the perfect opportunity to discover your preferences without the pressure of commitment to one school
- With Supply you are able to gain experience in all different year groups that you may not have had the chance to gain
- As a primary ECT, it is vital for you to gain as much experience as possible (being a supply teacher offers)
- Supply teaching, especially day-to-day work also offers a better work/life balance alongside all of the rewarding and enjoyable aspects of being a primary school teacher
You will need a DBS on the update system or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply Desk are REC Gold Standard regulated putting us in the top 10% of agencies in the UK!
Do you know anyone else looking for work within schools? Refer a friend and earn £100!
If you feel like you fit the ECT role in Milnrow, Ol16 please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 0161 832 8092 today. If you are alternatively looking for other roles in education please contact Zaynah on 0161 832 8092! I look forward to speaking with you!