Education Recruitment Consultant
Education Recruitment Consultant – Cardiff
Supply Desk is one of the UK’s leading Education Recruitment specialists, placing teachers and support staff in to schools, colleges and academies across the UK.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant, energetic and dedicated individual with a real desire to succeed, to join our team of recruitment consultants within our Cardiff branch. Ideally, you will either already be working as a recruitment consultant, though this doesn’t have to be the education sector. This is a very varied role with scope for fantastic career progression.
This role comprises of the following key responsibilities:
Sales and Business Development
– Contacting new clients to establish supply needs through good questioning using a consultative approach
– Building relationships with new clients to establish trust, with a view to supplying candidates to meet their supply needs
– Visiting and servicing clients through outstanding customer service to develop and build relationships
– Maintaining long lasting client relationships to maximise business opportunities
– Attraction, selection and interview of suitable candidates to meet the needs and demands of your clients
– To establish long term, solid relationships with suitable candidates to support their career aims
– Nurture and develop trust with candidates to ensure they feel supported and valued by the organisation
– Provide career solutions to candidates to enable them to maximise their working arrangements
You will benefit going through a structured on-site training programme to help you develop into a successful recruitment consultant, working closely with your Branch manager and senior leadership team to continuously develop your skills and knowledge in the role.
We’re looking for someone who is looking for a rewarding long-term career with Supply Desk who is passionate and committed to the same core values as we are.
In return for all your hard work, we offer our employees a fantastic range of benefits, including:
- Basic salary of £25000 (may vary depending on experience)
- Market Leading commission structure
- Career progression
- Annual leave – 25 days increasing with length of service
- Take your Birthday off!
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Longer Lunch
If you believe you have what it takes, have the drive, tenacity and commitment to succeed in this role then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Call us on 02920 601860 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org