English / Art Teacher
Supply Desk are working with an inclusion provision based in Eastleigh who are looking to appoint a full-time qualified Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4 English/Art.
The school creates individualised programmes to support, engage, stretch and challenge young people who present with a spectrum of needs with our intervention, therapeutic and active teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated specialist team of teachers, therapists and specialist instructors.
The age range of pupils are between 11 and 16.
The role will be to start September and for the right person will become a permanent role.
The unit is accessible by public transport.
We are seeking those who:
- Have experience working with SEN children
- Experience teaching GCSE Art and English
- Be able to support children with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Work well as part of a team
- Be passionate, innovative and pro-active
- Have QTS or equivalent
If you are interested please call Becky on 02380230340 or email your CV to Rebecca.Dorey@SupplyDesk.co.uk