English Teacher- Berkshire
KS3/4 English Teacher, Buckinghamshire
Supply desk are pleased to announce that a rare vacancy has become available at one of the leading schools in Buckinghamshire. The institution is rated highly and boasts a rich heritage with outstanding facilities and great staff support. The school is based in an excellent location with great transport link and parking available.
The role is for a KS3/4 English teacher who is expected to deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals. The rate of pay will reflect the role and also the level of experience of the successful applicant. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers who can support students achieve at the highest level.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to Buckinghamshire via public transport or by car.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire council and in addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)