Role – English Teacher
Location – Hemel Hempstead
Pay – MPS – £26,948 – £38,174 per annum
Start – April/ September 2021
Supply desk are currently seeking a talented English Teacher for work within a fantastic secondary school in Hemel Hempstead. English Teachers are crucial in the development of our next generation. We are proud to be servicing the local area of Hertfordshire with the best in teaching talent. The school have a fantastic team dedicated to challenging and pushing their students to their full potential.
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- Teaching English within a KS3/4 environment
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role.
- Experience within an SEN setting would be invaluable.
- Working with a range of SEMH and learning needs
- Good classroom management following the schools behaviour code
- Assessing student progress and being creative with lessons.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- Able to commute easily to Hemel Hempstead
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more please click apply or feel free to contact Andre on 01923 295 300 or email your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with a number Local Authorities and represent a host of opportunities across London and the home counties. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.(AGY)