Role – English Teacher
Location – Aylesbury
Pay – MPS – £26,948 – £38,174 per annum
Start – April/ September 2021
Supply desk are currently seeking a talented English Teacher for work within a fantastic secondary school in Aylesbury. English Teachers are crucial in the development of our next generation. We are proud to be servicing the local area of Aylesbury with the best in teaching talent. The school have a fantastic team dedicated to challenging and pushing their students to their full potential.
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- Teaching English within a KS3/4 environment
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role.
- Experience within an SEN setting would be invaluable.
- Working with a range of SEMH and learning needs
- Good classroom management following the schools behaviour code
- Assessing student progress and being creative with lessons.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- Able to commute easily to Aylesbury
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching KS3 and KS4 English, be proficient in developing well-structured and engaging English lesson plans, as well as the associated marking. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, have the pleasure of teaching in an inspiring learning environment, all while keeping your professional development in mind. Furthermore, the school has terrific transport links.
The students are encouraged and expected to achieve the best exam results, behave responsibly and act compassionately. These values are instilled in the curriculum making for a positive and forward thinking learning environment.
Do the school’s goals resonate with you?
If this opportunity speaks to the educator in you, do not hesitate to get in touch. Feel free to contact the Buckinghamshire Team on 01494 840527/ 01296 752499 or email Buckinghamshire@supplydesk.co.uk to kick-start the next chapter in your career.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.