Teacher of English
Pay depending on experience
Supply Desk is working with Schools in the Gravesend area, sourcing for a Teacher of English to work day to day cover and potential long-term roles.
If you are an NQT or an experienced teacher, please feel free to apply!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD courses offered
- Termly networking events
- Teaching the English UK curriculum to KS3 and KS4
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching the English UK curriculum
- Have previous experience teaching English in UK schools
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01634 404 876 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.