Part time Englsh Teacher Required
Start Date: 19th April 2021
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Contract Type: Part time, Long term for summer term
Paid to Scale (£110 – £190 per day)
About the role:
The role will be full time teaching English in Key Stage 3 mainly starting from 19th April on a long term cover for the summer term. The post is a 0.6FTE role working Wednesday to Friday each week. The timetable is all KS3 at present. The School are looking for an excellent and committed English teacher that has QTS and good recent experience teaching in Secondary Schools in the UK. The role is suitable for an experienced English teacher looking for a long term role.
About the School:
The School is based in Guildford, Surrey and is an Ofsted rated Good School with around 1200 students aged from 11 to 16 years. The School is conveniently located for those travelling from public transportation and is accessible for those travelling from London, Chichester and Brighton.
– Must be a qualified English Teacher (NQT or QTS).
– Excellent classroom management and able to implement behaviour strategies effectively.
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Experience teaching photography would be highly advantageous.
– Committed to raising attainment in their subject and taking an active role in school life.
Why Supply Desk?
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Recommend a friend to Supply Desk and receive a £100 bonus for every person you refer!
– Our friendly team of consultants are dedicated to finding you your dream role.
– We offer a range of different job roles and contract types in locations across East and West Sussex.
If you are interested in this English Teacher position then get in touch with Dan on 07920 219669 or send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com