Teachers of English – Ashford area
MPS/UPS pay grade
Day to day supply and long-term roles
Supply Desk Kent have been an established Kent-based office for over 10 years, we work with Primary and Secondary Schools across the Kent and SE London area and we are currently looking for Teachers, Cover supervisors and TAs to join our pool of Candidates.
- Planning and delivering KS3 and KS4 English lessons
- Potentially teaching KS5 lessons
- Planning, teaching and class management
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting
- Embedding the new curriculum
- Area: Ashford
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Secondary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Secondary Phase (or equivalent)
- Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or willing to pay for a new one
The Ideal Candidate:
- Evidence of high academic achievement
- Evidence of on-going professional development
- Effective ICT skills
Perks of working for Supply Desk:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A supportive team of Consultants
- 24/7 Support Helpline for our Candidates
- Termly CPD training
- Networking events with free prosecco!
Please call Hannah on 01227 450 995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available in the Ashford area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.