English Teacher KS3/4 and 5 desirable – Full Time – start as soon as possible in September – Aylesbury
- A medium sized Good rated secondary school in the Aylesbury area
- Consistently good student behaviour
- Well established Secondary school
- Calm and nurturing environment
- Excellent senior management team
- Strong English department
- English Teacher – Aylesbury secondary school
- Delivering English lessons at KS3/4 and 5 would be an advantage
- Planning dynamic lessons to inspire and motivate students
- Supporting students by adapting lessons to cater for all
- Providing opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Contributing to raising levels of attainment through regular assessment and tailored planning
- Enthusiastic about the subject of English
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experienced secondary school teacher or NQT/ QTS/ PGCE/ BEd/ QTLS
- Previous experience teaching in a secondary school
If this role as an English Teacher in Aylesbury is of interest please apply today or contact us for more information!
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire and the Surrounding areas including Berkshire and Middlesex. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.