English Teacher – Full Time, Long Term Role
September 2020 Start
Harrow Area – Middlesex
£25,543-£37,152 per annum
A ‘GOOD’ school in the Harrow area of Middlesex is seeking a fully qualified English Teacher with strong behavioural management skills for a role that starts September 2020. They are welcoming applications from NQT’s who have just achieved their QTS, As well as experienced English teachers.
- Full time, Monday-Friday starting in September 2020
- You will be required to create a stimulating environment which supports learning
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Delivering lessons which cater for students individual needs and abilities
- Making lessons fun and engaging
- Tracking students to ensure progress is made
- UK teaching experience higly desired
- Be patient, dedicated and have a caring nature
- Current valid DBS on the update service or willingness to obtain one
- Able to provide references for 2 years’ of work history
- Have a flexible approach to working with children
Sound perfect for you?
If you are interested in being put forward for this English Teacher role in the Harrow area please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jenny Harrison to discuss further on 01923 295 338
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.