ENGLISH TEACHER | SECONDARY SCHOOL IN THE CHINNOR AREA | COMPETITIVE PAY
This Secondary English teacher role is in a good rated School in the Chinnor area. The curriculum is innovative and imaginative. Students successfully study their GCSE option subjects in mixed-year groups. Sixth formers have a wide choice of academic and work related subjects. The extra-curricular programme is extensive. The leadership team promotes CPD and offers all of the support required. The benefit package is very competitive.
If you are:
- QTS, PGCE or equivalent with Secondary Teaching experience – KS3 and KS4
- Experienced teaching English up to atleast GCSE level
- Self-motivated and a great classroom manager
- Creative and well organised
- Experienced in raising attainment and running interventions
- Committed to being involved in extracurricular activities
- Focused on performance monitoring
- Dedicated to achieving outstanding progress
- Experienced supporting students in your classes with SEN needs
- Looking for a long term placement within a lovely environment…
Call Jenny on 01923295300 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.