High Wycombe – Secondary School English Teacher – Full time – Long term – Competitive pay
Supply Desk is delighted to offer you an opportunity to work as a Secondary School English Teacher in High Wycombe. Full time position with competitive pay within a supportive environment starting as soon as possible in 2020. You will be assuming full English Teacher responsibilities to plan and deliver lessons in the subject of English as well as marking work and tracking students progress.
The curriculum is innovative and imaginative. Students successfully study their GCSE option subjects in mixed-year groups. Sixth formers have a wide choice of academic and work related subjects. The extra-curriculum programme is extensive.
If you are:
- QTS with Secondary Teaching experience – KS3 and KS4
- Experienced teaching English to GCSE level
- Self-motivated and great classroom management
- Creative and well organised
- Experienced in raising attainment and running interventions
- Committed to be involved in extracurricular activities
- Focused on performance monitoring
- Dedicated to achieving outstanding progress
- SEN experience within your previous classes
- Looking for a long term placement within a lovely environment…
To apply for this position as an English Teacher in High Wycombe please email: Jennifer.email@example.com or call 01923 295 338/ 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.