KS3/4 English Teacher and 5 desirable – ASAP or January 2022 Start – Buckinghamshire – Full or part time
A positive and supportive secondary school located in the Buckinghamshire area offering an inspiring and dynamic learning environment. They promote both individual and collaborative success encouraging their students to be the best versions of themselves whilst celebrating the achievements of others. The staff are highly committed and deliver excellent education as well as developing strong relationships with students and their parents, contributing to their success.
- Delivering English lessons at KS3/4 and 5 would be an advantage
- Planning dynamic English lessons to inspire and motivate students
- Supporting students by adapting lessons to cater for all
- Asserting re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Enthusiastic about the subject of English
- Previous experience as an English Teacher
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experienced secondary school teacher or QTS/NQT
- Relevant qualifications
Please apply today if this role of a secondary school English Teacher in the Buckinghamshire area is of interest!
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire Council and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 300 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)