KS3/4 English Teacher and 5 desirable – Easter 2021 Start – Buckinghamshire – Full or part time
A large Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school located in Buckinghamshire which is a innovative and a nurturing environment.The school believes in achieving excellence, being honest, kind and hardworking and instils this in both students and staff.They are effective in all areas including teaching, learning, assessment, leadership and management as well as achieving good outcomes for their students.
Students are developed into resourceful learners who are prepared for life after school regardless of their background. They recognise that the success of their students depends on a ambitious staff team and offer regular opportunities for CPD and programmes of study for new teachers.
- Delivering English lessons at KS3/4 and 5 would be an advantage
- Planning dynamic English lessons to inspire and motivate students
- Supporting students by adapting lessons to cater for all
- Asserting re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Enthusiastic about the subject of English
- Previous experience as an English Teacher
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Qualified secondary school teacher with QTS/NQT or equivilent
- Relevant qualifications
Please apply today if this role of a secondary school English Teacher in Buckinghamshire is of interest!
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)