English Teacher role – Thurrock
Are you an enthusiastic and knowledgeable QTS English teacher in Thurrock or the surrounding areas looking for your next role?
We are looking for passionate, dedicated and motivated Teacher of English who is willing to ‘Bring out the Best’ in students at a mixed ability secondary school in Thurrock. You will be fully supported by our dedicated team and benefit from your own dedicated consultant.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary English teachers and NQTs alike.
What you’ll need to succeed
- QTS as a secondary teacher
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Paid to scale
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this English Teacher position in Thurrock, please call Zoe on 01708 209016 / 0203 948 5213 or Send your up to date CV to email@example.com