English Teachers in North Manchester
Are you a resilient, hard-working person with a passion for teaching?
Are you a Secondary Teacher with QTS?
Are you looking for a job where you can ACTUALLY make a difference?
Supply Desk are currently working with a variety of Secondary Schools in the Manchester area. Supply Desk are looking to recruit Secondary English teachers to work with KS3 and KS4 pupils and prepare the students for their GCSEs.
As a teacher you would be expected to plan and prepare lesson plans that are suited to the classes abilities and deliver these to the class. You would be expected to work closely with the children in order to aid both their academic and personal development.
- Teacher for Secondary Schools
- Schools in North Manchester/ Greater Manchester
- Preparing the pupils’ for their upcoming GCSE exams
- Must hold QTS and have a history of raising attainment
- Passionate for making a difference
- A genuine desire for working with children
- Comfortable working with challenging behaviour if it arises
For more information, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.