FULL TIME ENGLISH TEACHER
Littlehampton, West Sussex
Are you a secondary English teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate science teacher for a large secondary school in Littlehampton.
- Teaching English to GCSE
- Preparation of lesson plans, marking and parents evenings
- Part time position with the opportunity to become permanent
- Main Pay Scale
- September 2020 start
- UK QTS required
- Must have UK school based experience
- Must have strong subject knowledge up to GCSE
- Strong behaviour and classroom management required
- Strong NQT’s will also be considered
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Brighton branch on 01273 022222.