English Teacher, Slough
The role is full time, paying between £25,543-£37,152 per annum, starting January 2020
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a creative and driven English Teacher for a Secondary School in Slough.
This outstanding Secondary School that is highly regarded throughout Berkshire, currently looking to recruit an English teacher to join their team who shares their same desire to succeed. Having built a reputation for achieving academic excellence, the Head Teacher together with the successful Senior Leadership Team look to recruit staff who can not only help to maintain this but continue to push their students to achieve more successes.
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange to come into our office to register then please call on 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499/01923 295 300 or email your most up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.