English Teacher (QTS or QTLS)
Teacher of English (QTS or QTLS) – Ramsgate area
MPS/UPS – Day to Day supply and/or long-term roles
Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Planning and delivering KS3, KS4 and potentially KS5 English lessons
- Planning, teaching and class management
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting
- Embedding the new curriculum
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or willing to pay for a new one
The Ideal Candidate:
- Evidence of high academic achievement
- Evidence of on-going professional development
- Effective ICT skills
Please call Katharine on 01634 404876 or email Kent@supplydesk.co.uk today to find out more about this role and other long term/permanent opportunities available in the Ramsgate area.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.