English Teacher – Horsham, West Sussex
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a school in Horsham in their search for an engaging, supportive English teacher. This would be a brilliant opportunity for a highly skilled and enthusiastic teacher to join a high achieving school that’s dedicated to giving its students a well-rounded education.
Start Date: April 2021
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Contract Type: Full time, Long term
Paid to Scale (MPS1-UPS3)
Please be aware that remote teaching may be required until current COVID restrictions are lifted.
– Mixed mainstream school ages ranging from 11-16
– Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
– Close to public transport links.
– Experienced, supportive SLT.
– Ability to build strong working relationships with both staff and students.
– Must be a qualified English teacher (NQT or QTS).
– Current DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one (£45)
– Good ICT skills,
– Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills.
– Experience working with children in KS3 and KS4.
Why Supply Desk?
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Refer a friend and receive a £100 bonus.
– Our team of consultants are friendly and dedicated to finding you the right job to fit your needs.
– Range of different job roles and contract types available in both Primary and Secondary.
For more information on this role or to have an informal chat about the next steps in your career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. or give us a call on 01273 022 222.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!