English Teacher – Aylesbury – Full Time – September 2020 start
You must hold QTS or equivalent and have previous secondary school teaching experience to meet the requirements for this role.
- Ofsted rated as “Good” Secondary School in Ruislip area offers modern facilities and CPD for teachers.
- The department has a passionate belief in creativity, and all students are stimulated to exceed curricular expectations.
- Supportive SLT and strong English department
- Students’ behaviour is good
- Raising attainment through providing creative and stimulating in teaching solutions
- Being a role-model and impact positively on the school more widely
- Contributing to the preparation, evaluation and monitoring of schemes of work as directed
- Teaching and mark the work of subject classes across agreed key stages
- Ensuring the needs of individual pupils are met through clear structures for lessons
- Planning, resourcing and delivering imaginative, interactive and inspiring lessons that ensure that effective learning takes place and students make excellent progress
- Providing a nurturing and stimulating classroom environment that helps students to develop as learners
- Establishing and maintaining positive behaviour
- Supporting students in the acquisition and development of learning dispositions and positive character traits
- Providing stimulating and enriching extra-curricular opportunities for students
- Being accountable for student progress and attainment levels
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Waqas Chaudry on: 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.