English Teacher REQUIRED
Around Beaconsfield area – April / September 2021 start
Supply desk is seeking a committed, passionate and determined secondary school English teacher with the ability to deliver valuable teaching in both KS3 and KS4 as a full time secondary school teacher around Beaconsfield area.
– PAY: Pay to scale
– LOCATION: Around Beaconsfield area
– HOURS: Full time
- prepare and deliver lessons to a range of maths classes of different ages and abilities
- mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
- research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- prepare pupils for qualifications and external examination
- Build prosperous relations with the maths department and contribute to the efficiency
– A resourceful individual with affective ideas in ways to teach
– Previous teaching experience is preferred, but we welcome applicants without
– An individual who can develop schemes of work and play a dynamic member of the schools teaching staff
A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory.
A warm, phenomenal and proven school with a fabulous track record of results and a very attractive working culture. Situated close to local amenities and public transport links, this school offers support and mentoring to both its employees as well as students for continued development.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 01923 295300 / 07435 552169, or email me on email@example.com.
We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!