English Teacher KS3/4 – Full time – April / September 2021 start – Watford area
A large Ofsted rated Good secondary school located in the Watford area which is a very friendly and nurturing environment. They are effective in all areas including teaching, learning, assessment, leadership and management as well as achieving good outcomes for their students. The school believes in achieving excellence, being creative, kind and hardworking and instil this in both students and staff. Students are developed into confident learners who are prepared for life after school regardless of their background. They recognise that the success of their students depends on a well-developed staff team and offer regular opportunities for CPD and programmes of study for new teachers.
- Delivering English lessons at KS3/4 / English Teacher
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students
- Supporting students by adapting lessons to cater for all
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion
- Passionate about the subject of English
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school
- Relevant qualification
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is working in partnership with The local authorities and represent a host of opportunities in Watford and the surrounding areas. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Zoe Sedgwick on: 01923 295300 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.