Supply Desk are a nationwide education recruitment company specialising in Primary, SEND, and Secondary education. We place our teaching support staff in day-to-day and long-term placements in an extensive number of Primary and Secondary schools across Brighton & Hove, East Sussex and West Sussex.
Supply Desk currently have vacancy for a Nursery assistant with a Primary School in Uckfield the position is full time to start on 28/06/2021 for 4 weeks, for a level 3 qualified assistant.
Your role as a Nursery Assistant would be filling positions on a supply basis in an Uckfield based primary school, ensuring that pupils receive a consistently high standard of education. You will need excellent supportive and coaching skills and a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum. You will encourage positive pupil development and monitor pupil’s progression in line with the class teacher’s expectations.
This is a great opportunity to be introduced to a primary School with clear determination to continually improve school culture and environment, while working as part of an enthusiastic work team.
What you’ll need to succeed
– Experience as a Nursery assistant or support staff within in a primary school or similar setting.
– Energetic and positive attitude
– Current DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply
Key functions of the role:
– To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of all students according to their educational needs.
– To foster a learning environment which provides pupils with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential
– To cooperate and liaise with other professionals, including colleagues and external agencies
– To support expectations in terms of behaviour and maintain a good standard of discipline through well focused support methods and implementing the school behaviour policy
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Scott on 01273 609993.
We look forward to hearing from you!