EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about working with children with SEN?
Would you like to work with children in the EYFS department?
Are you looking for a role in a Primary school in Bradford?
- Bradford Based
- £55 to £80 per day depending on experience
- SEN Roles
Here at Supply Desk we are working with Primary schools based in Bradford recruiting Teaching Assistants to join part of their EYFS Team. There are opportunities to work with SEN children to enable them full access to the National Curriculum and ensure they have a positive start to their education.
Successful applicants will have the follow traits;
- Be confident working within a school setting
- Be open to develop their existing skills and SEN strategies
- Have a genuine interest to work with children with SEN
- Hold a Level 3 Education Qualification or equivalent
- Be able to commit to a full school day
- Have experience working with children
- Be an understanding and caring person who is able to be patient with children
- Hold high standard of written and verbal English
Supply Desk and the partnering school are committed to promoting the welfare and safe guarding of all children and students. Therefore the candidate must hold an Enhanced DBS on the Update System or be willing to apply for one through Supply Desk.
If you are a bubbly and excited EYFS Teaching Assistant and believes this job is perfect for you, email your CV to Eilish.Reynolds-Browne@SupplyDesk.co.uk or call the office on 0113 3670 991 for more details.