September 2021 start
Supply Desk are seeking good and outstanding EYFS teacher, who pride themselves on academic excellence, a positive outlook and preparing children with the necessary life skills to become confident and independent.
We are searching for a teacher with good experience working with EYFS children. This is a full time, temporary to permanent vacancy, suitable for a Primary NQT or an experienced EYFS Primary teacher.
This school in Thurrock has a family like feel, modern classrooms, inspiring teaching and an excellent education experience for all children. This is a fantastic environment for both teaching and learning, with a supportive Senior Leadership Team. You must have a progressive attitude, looking to adapt your teaching style to suit the needs of the pupils.
- EYFS Primary School Teacher.
- Internal progression is offered at this school whenever possible.
- You will be responsible for all planning, marking and assessment in line with the EYFS curriculum.
- This role is full time.
- Pay is on a scale and dependant on experience.
- September 2021 start
- Interviews being held virtually or in person dependent on the schools health and safety policy.
- Be accountable for the children’s progress.
- Work effectively with and delegate differentiation activities to the TA’s.
- Based in the Thurrock area
- Experienced Primary Teachers or NQTs are both welcomed to apply.
- You must be willing to develop and grow as a Primary Teacher.
- Must be able to work well within a team as well as independently using your own initiative.
- QTS/ PGCE/School Direct/BEd desired.
- Graded ‘Good’ in latest Ofsted report.
- Modern and spacious school environment with excellent facilities.
- Great support staff – low staff turnover.
- Excellent and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- Host of opportunities for CPD and team building.
Supply Desk is pleased to offer this Full Time KS2 Teacher role with pay to scale in The London Borough of Havering starting September 2021.
Based in beautiful surroundings of The London Borough of Havering, this school focuses on fostering the spiritual and moral awareness while growing understanding of other religions and cultural groups within a multicultural society.
“The school’s relationship with the local community is central to pupils’ experiences and pupils relish opportunities to contribute positively. Equally, they receive much in return, readily welcoming local visitors into school, learning extensively from their varied tales and experiences.” – Ofsted
• To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
• Understand the needs of individual children, their previous educational experience, and have adequate knowledge of their home background including medical concerns, ethnic origin home language and religion.
• Develop pupils practical / ‘life skills’.
• To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum KS2, ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
• Promote a rich, stimulating and caring environment to encourage all pupils to learn.
• Manage pupil behaviour and standards, encouraging a high standard of behaviour and mutual respect between all members of the school community.
• Successful teaching experience working the National Curriculum to KS2
• Ability to assess children effectively and plan accordingly; differentiating work to meet each child’s needs
• Ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
• A dedicated, passionate and nurturing personality
• A good ICT capability
• Committed to inclusion & equal opportunities
For more information please call the team on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.