EYFS Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant – Required Short Term
Are you currently available and able to cover long term sickness full time?
Supply Desk Southampton are currently looking for a teaching assistant with a passion for education and the ability to assist the teacher with engaging lessons. You will need to be flexible and able to adapt to new environments, as well as being able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff in a short space of time to cater for all pupils.
You will need to have experience with EYFS.
If that sounds like you – get in touch today!
To apply, you will need:
- Experience supporting pupils in a mainstream school
- Ability to support the teacher in delivering engaging lessons and supporting children’s individual needs
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum.
In return, we can offer:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Flexibility around work patterns – daily and long term work available as an SEN teaching assistant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100 refer a friend scheme – Get in touch for further details
- Automated time sheets completed by the school
If you are interested in a role in education but have not worked within a school setting please do get in touch still – some roles that we have currently have do not require certain experience, if you have a great personality and willingness to learn ourselves and schools are here to support to and help you with your next career.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: 02380230340 for more information.