Fantastic Opportunity for an SEN Teaching Assistant
A Fantastic Opportunity for an SEN Teaching Assistant in an excellent SEN school!
Supply Desk are seeking an experienced ASC Teaching Assistant to work in a Special Needs School in Ringwood.
The role entails the TA to work with post 16 students!
About the school:
– School situation in Ringwood
– Public transport easily accessible right outside the school
– School has a huge campus of 50 acres which have everything from a garden to outdoors based skills
– School has 33 students, majority who live on campus and the rest who attend on a day-to-day basis.
Students will need help with their general class room work set by their teacher, lunch time supervision and also help with their personal care.
You will be committed to the development of progress of pupils with challenging behaviour and have proven experience working with ASC pupils.
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
- Experience working 1:1 with students
- Physically Active
- Minimum grade C in Maths and English
The benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay (£55 – £79 per day)
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Extensive opening hours
- Flexible work
- Excellent CPD opportunities – Lover to Read and Team Teach
How do I apply?
The school are looking to meet with potential candidates ASAP! If you are interested in a trial day please email email@example.com or call the office on 02380 230 340!