Fareham Teaching Assistant SEN
We are seeking an excellent Learning Support Assistant for a SEN School based in Fareham
Hours 8:30 – 3:30
September 2020 (Temp to perm for right person)
Supply Desk are seeking an experienced LSA to work in a Special Needs School. The role will be for 5 days a week and will start from September to the end of July. For the right person the school will strongly consider making the role permanent. The role will involve working with pupils that have Social and Emotional Mental Health needs so it is essential that you are resilient to working in challenging environments.
- Working with challenging behaviour
- Working across a small team to help promote a learning environment
- Supporting pupils in small groups
- Keeping parents involved of pupil progression or issues that occur
You will be committed to the development of progress of pupils with challenging behaviour and have proven experience working with SEMH pupils in a Secondary age range.
The benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Extensive opening hours
- Flexible work
- Excellent CPD opportunities
How do I apply?
The school are looking to meet with potential candidates ASAP! If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 07920088445