Flexible Teacher Positions
Are you looking to be more flexible with teaching?
Have you considered supply teaching?
Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and support over 700 schools across the country. This can involve day to day supply work, short term cover, long term cover and we also have vacancies available for part time/ full time hours. Ideally the candidate would need to be flexible especially, with day to day supply as it may be that we call you between 630am and 8am. Ideally the candidates will also be able to drive or have good access to public transport.
Supply Desk are working with a great primary schools in Hampshire who are supply primary teachers to start ASAP! We are also looking to recruit for September 2020.
We are currently looking for a teachers who:
• Have outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
There are over 400 primary schools in Hampshire and we are seeking those who either live in or can get to; Bordon, Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough, Hook, Winchester, Basingstoke, Fareham & Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Andover and the New Forest. Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Becky on: 07920088445 / 02380 230 340.