Fluent Welsh Graduates – Caerphilly
Jobs in Schools for Fluent Welsh Graduates – Caerphilly
Supply Desk is an actively expanding Teacher Recruitment Agency in the South Wales Area who are continually on the search for fantastic teaching and support staff. We will always aim to find you your ideal job in education.
We are currently searching for Graduates who are fluent in Welsh, who are looking for a role in Education, based in Caerphilly and the surrounding areas.
As Fluent Welsh Graduate, you would be expected to cover a variety of age groups, however we will always take into consideration your preferences and subject specialism.
This role is an ideal opportunity for any graduates looking to gain experience in schools, if you wish to apply to a PGCE.
Roles can vary from day to day cover, short term or long term. Whether you are looking for a full time, part time or flexible role, we would love to hear from you and help you to progress forward in your career.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Fluent in Welsh
- At least 6 weeks experience working with children desirable but not essential
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- £70 a day minimum
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.