Fluent Welsh Primary School Teaching Assistant
Fluent Welsh Primary Teaching Assistant – January 2020
Supply Desk Cardiff is seeking a fluent Welsh teaching assistant to work five days a week in a committed and successful Welsh medium Monmouthshire primary school, starting in January 2020. The role will require you to work with children across foundation stage and key stage 2.
You will need to be an engaging teaching assistant who is passionate about guiding children of all abilities to reach their full potential and have a good level of spoken and written Welsh and Maths. This role would suit an experienced teaching assistant, or else a graduate who is considering a career in teaching. This is an exciting opportunity to engage with young people and make a difference in their education in a fantastic Monmouthshire primary school.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Fluent Welsh
- Six weeks of working with children is desirable
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Safeguarding training
- Employee Assistance Programme providing information, guidance and support for wellbeing
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.