Fluent Welsh Teacher
Fluent Primary and Secondary Welsh Teachers – Cardiff
Due to an increase in demand, Supply Desk Cardiff are looking to recruit fluent Welsh teachers/NQTs for primary and secondary schools across Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for committed primary and secondary practitioners who are willing to use modern techniques whilst maintaining traditional values to deliver the best possible educational experience to learners on a day to day and long term basis. You will need to have a passion for Welsh language and promoting its use among your students. You will also need excellent classroom management skills and a thorough knowledge of the current National Curriculum. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in welsh medium Newport schools. We are happy to accept teachers with any subject specialisms, as well as experienced teachers and NQTs alike.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Fluent Welsh
- Experience teaching in a primary or secondary school
- Energetic and positive attitude
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- £90-£120 a day (Long-term positions pay to MPS)
- Weekly pay
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.