Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher – High Wycombe – Full Time
£25,543 – £37,152 – September 2021 start
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a fully qualified and creative Food Technology Teacher for a role in High Wycombe.
The position will involve working confidently with Key stage 3-5 pupils. This is a good rated school looking for a teacher that will provide stimulating learning experiences to students in Food Technology and encourage pupils to achieve well at all stages.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
The Role – Food Technology Teacher – High Wycombe:
- A driven individual that can help engage pupils in both practical and theory lessons
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils and have previous experience teaching in a secondary school or college
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts (please get in touch for more details)
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
We have been working with schools across Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements since 2002. If you are interested in this role in High Wycombe we would love to hear from you.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas including Buckinghamshire and Middlesex. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Alicja on: 01494 840527
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.