Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher in Stockport
Food Technology Teacher holding QTS/QTLS
Stockport School with terrific transport links
A Ofsted “Good” secondary School in Stockport are seeking a Food Technology Teacher in a lead capacity for the 2019/2020 academic year. The School in Stockport has an impressive and dedicated Technology department, and in particular, the Food Technology department is well equipped and stimulating, making for a great learning environment.
- MUST HOLD UK QTS/QTLS or FE trained
- A track record of exceptional Food Technology and Nutrition teaching
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- Strong understanding of the Food Technology curriculum to KS3 – KS5 is required
- Capable of teaching across KS3 – KS5
- The ability to inspire excellence in students
- Enthusiasm and motivation for exemplary teaching and learning
- Competitive rates of pay (£130-£150 per day)
- Professional and personal development through Supply Desk Limited
- Contributory pension scheme
- Work in a continuously improving school
- Terrific transport links in and out of Stockport School
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, be teaching in an amicable and inspiring learning environment that values you as an individual and as a Teacher. Furthermore, the school in Stockport has terrific transport links, within a diverse, outward-looking community and is committed to offering CPD.
If this opportunity speaks to the educator in you and you are looking for a role for September 2020, do not hesitate to get in touch. Feel free to contact Max at 0161 832 8092 or email at email@example.com to kick-start the next chapter in your career.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.