Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher- Heathfield- East Sussex
Are you an experienced DT or Food Technology Teacher looking for your next exciting role?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young learners?
Perhaps you are an NQT looking for your first role since graduating?
If so, Supply Desk wants to hear from you! We are currently recruiting in the East Sussex area for a Food Technology Teacher to work at one of our partner secondary schools.
Contract: Long Term, Full or Part Time
Pay: £110-£170 per day
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
Start Date: September 2021
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Excellent behaviour management skills.
– Must be qualified to work as a teacher in the UK (NQT or QTS)
– Sound knowledge of the national curriculum.
– Experience working in UK schools.
Why Choose Supply Desk?:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Refer a friend to Supply Desk and receive £100 for every referral that works with us for 10 days.
– Free accredited CPD courses such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
– A friendly team of consultants on hand to offer expert advice and match you with the role that’s right for you.
– We offer a variety of short and long term contracts in a huge range of schools across East and West Sussex.
Looking for something more flexible to fit around a busy lifestyle? Why not get in touch to find out about supply work in your local area!
To apply for this Food Technology Teacher role in Heathfield, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or give the team a call on 01273 022 222 today.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!