Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher – January 2021 Start – Havering – Competitive pay
Provide outstanding teaching and learning of Food Technology to secure high attainment of students.
Collaborate effectively with colleagues to design and deliver an engaging curriculum.
Supply Desk is pleased to offer an opportunity to teach Food Technology in an Outstanding Academy in Havering, January 2021 start and competitive pay.
An Outstanding Academy in Havering is looking for a food techology teacher ready for a January 2021 start. The school has a supportive and succesful teaching body. Be a part of family like enviroment and work on your career development while teaching across KS3 and KS4.
- Provide a safe, nurturing classroom and school environment that helps students to develop as learners
- Consistently plan, resource and deliver lessons that allow stimulating and enjoyable learning to take place
- Ensure that all students are given quality feedback in order to make rapid and sustained progress
- Contribute to the development of sound literacy skills for all students
- Help to maintain/establish excellent standards of behaviour for learning across the academy
- Bachelor of Education, PGCE or QTS – Equivalent
- Degree in any Science specific subject
- Experienced of teaching food technology
- Excellent classroom and behavior management
- Inspirational, creative and engaging
- Ability to work in Havering
Call Zoe from Supply Desk for an interview
01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Working with Supply Desk offers access to unlimited teaching career opportunities. We have got many roles all over The London Borough Haver and the surrounding areas. Please contact our career consultant Zoe today to discuss what is available to you.