French Teacher – Littlehampton, West Sussex
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a secondary school in the local area to find and enthusiastic, engaging French Teacher.
Start Date: April 2021
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Contract Type: Full time, Part time, Long term
Paid to Scale
Please be aware that remote teaching may be required under current COVID restrictions.
– Planning lessons effectively and creating resources to be used by the MFL department.
– Creating a high quality learning environment where students can thrive.
– Assessing individual performance in line with regulations set out by examination boards.
– Ensuring that safeguarding policies are followed throughout the school.
– Must be a qualified teacher (NQT OR QTS).
– Thorough Knowledge of the national curriculum.
– Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
– Current DBS or willing to apply for one.
– Ability to implement behaviour management strategies effectively.
Why Supply Desk?
– Competitive rates of pay dependent on experience.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Refer a friend and receive a £100 bonus.
– Our team of consultants are friendly and dedicated to finding you the right job to fit your needs.
– Range of different job roles and contract types available in both Primary and Secondary.
For more information on this role or to have an informal chat about the next steps in your career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 022 222.