General Teaching Assistant
General KS2 Teaching Assistant needed
KS2 General teaching assistant role
‘Good primary school
Full-time, long-term position
Supply Desk are recruiting now!
Supply Desk are working closely with a ‘Good’ primary school in Rochdale, OL11.The school have an excellent reputation within the local community as the pupils are proud to belong to the school and take delight in their learning. The leadership team and management of the school are considered to be outstanding within this ‘thriving community school’.
The school are looking to recruit a general teaching assistant to work within KS2. As a general teaching assistant you would be expected to help plan and deliver basic phonics and numeracy lessons to the class. The school are looking for a KS2 general teaching assistant who can add value to the school’s existing reputation.
- ‘Good’ Primary school in Rochdale, OL11
- General teaching assistant within KS2
- Helping to plan and deliver interactive lessons
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils who are disengaged
- Full time
- September start in an Manchester primary school
- Daily pay rate of £58-£65
The Ideal Candidate…
- Resilient and consistent in your approach
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Understandable and adaptable to individuals needs
- Passionate about working with children
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.