Geography role in Basingstoke School
Supply Desk are working with a Secondary School based in Basingstoke that are seeking a full time Geography teacher from January for a long term cover placement with potential for it to be perm!
Pay: £120 – £185
Start date: January 2021
About the role:
Supply Desk are working with a Secondary School based in Basingstoke that are seeking a full time Geography teacher to start from January on a long term contract. The School are looking for an excellent Geography teacher that has good ability and experience teaching Geography in Key Stage 3. You will be working in a supportive Humanities department that has a highly experienced head of Department.
About the School:
The Secondary School is based in Basingstoke and is a mixed Secondary School with around 700 students aged from 11 to 16 years. The School was graded as Requires Improvement in it’s last ofsted inspection in 2019 and is currently working to improve this. The school are looking for a teacher that would be willing to get stuck in and work with them.
Benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay £110-£180
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare
- Flexible work opportunities
- Excellent CPD training such as ‘Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management and Professional Standards and Practice
Who you are:
- Qualified to teach and work in the UK- with relevant experience and recent references
- Ability to teach Geography in Key Stage 3
- Proven track record of raising attainment within a similar setting
- Comfortable continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work and extra-curricular activities.
- Understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high aspirations and standards of results and behaviour.
If you would like to hear more details Call Becky on 07920088445 or email me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org