Geography Supply Teacher
Secondary Supply Geography Teacher – Amersham – September 2021
Supply Desk are working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council and are providing Teachers a Secondary school in the Amersham area.
We are currently looking for Geography Teacher candidates, who:
- Are outstanding classroom professionals
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the Secondary geography curriculum
- Comfortable teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 as a minimum
- Confident covering an array of subjects with a subject specialism in geography
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Newly Qualified Teacher/ QTS/ NQT/ QTLS
- Happy to support schools where more challenging behaviour may be present in the classroom
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or willing to apply for one
*You must be readily available in the mornings and also be available for at least 3 days per week.
Please visit our website for our full range of vacancies www.supplydesk.co.uk – or get in touch today to register for Geography Teacher supply work.
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840 527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.