2nd November 2021 – start
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a Geography teacher for a role in Aylesbury starting in November 2021. The role is full time Monday-Friday, paying between £26,948 – £38,174 dependant on experience with options for UPS and TLR
A large secondary school located in Aylesbury with a genuine commitment to the success of its pupils and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to progress knowledge where needed.
The school believes in developing students into well rounded individuals and provides a host of extracurricular activities to complement their academic studies both inside and outside of the classroom.
The staff are passionate and committed to ensuring the success of each and every child. There is an excellent senior leadership team and support network for staff within the school.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
Ideal requirements for the position:
- QTS in Secondary or PGCE.
- Comfortable working in within a secondary/ KS3+4 setting.
- Energetic and positive attitude towards Teaching English Teaching.
- Be educated to degree level, ideally within a field of Science.
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Paid to scale
- Safeguarding training
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
- Designated consultant
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you are interested in a Business Studies and finance teacher position in Aylesbury please call Waqas on 07917 018329 or send your up to date CV to waqas.chaudry@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)