Location: Watford – Hertfordshire
Start: April/ September 2021
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a resourceful and driven Geography Teacher in Watford. The role is full time, the position is a Summer/ Autumn term 2021 start, paying £29,915 – £41,136 per annum.
This outstanding Secondary School are currently looking to recruit a Geography teacher to join their team who shares their same desire to succeed. Having built a reputation for achieving academic excellence, the Head Teacher together with the successful Senior Leadership Team look to recruit staff who can not only help to maintain this but continue to push their students to achieve more successes.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
- A charismatic individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- The position is full time, Monday – Friday
- Planning and marking is involved with this role
- Following the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Experience teaching Geography to students Key stage 3-5
- Hold QTS / PGCE qualification
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently within Key Stage 3-5 setting
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more about our Geography Teacher role please call us on 07787 276 270 or email your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)